Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ohh myy garshh

It sure has been a while.
Recap: My sisters finally got kicked out of the house, I thought it would make life easier for me, but I think it's gotten more difficult. Why? Because I'm THE ONLY ONE for my mum to bug and boss around. I simply cannot stand it. I can't stand her. But I haven't the slightest clue what to do about it.

I really want to quit working at Sonic, and try to get a job somewhere else. I don't like not being able to be better presented with a chance for working in customer service, because with Sonic, it's just too quick in my opinion. The customer's there, then they're gone. I dunno. I just feel like I'm not getting anywhere.

BUT I also need a car, badly.
I really hate how my mum tries to control even my spending now, so I have an electric guitar, BUT NO AMP!): She says "no more spending until you have one  thousand one dollars in the bank."
*Sighh

I'm wearing a really cute big ugly itchy sweater right now, I am totally loving this chilly weather.(;

Enough complaining for now,
Au revoir les amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment