Thursday, April 14, 2011

"You're not very talkative, like usual. You just don't seem happy."

I don't have much time to blog, so this'll have to be short.

I haven't been able to blog for a while because my keyboard was broke, which is a major bummer./:

The title comes from a text that someone sent to me recently.

I'm just really tired I guess, every inch of me. I want a break from work and school and any other crap. That'd be nice.

I had a bad night the night before last, so my mum let me sleep in wednesday morning, and I went to Sonic for lunch, it was a pretty good day.(:

Oh, and I got some of my stuff in the mail wednesday too!:D I got to wear my pretty white converse and "Talk nerdy to me" bracelet to school that day.:D I got two emails saying that i have sommoree stuff on it's way. Can't wait!:D

Well, I gatta go.

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment