Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's say it's a good week and leave it at that.

Looks like I've finally got time for blogging, so that's what I'll do, so be prepared for everything I remember most about this week:

MONDAY- On monday a good ole friend of mine texted me, asking to hang out 'cause he got off of work early and wanted to chill for a little, but I didn't get off until around 8:30, so the crazy kid waited for over half an hour for me to get off work. We walked around a bit, and he hid behind a car when I wasn't paying attention and intended to scare me. I didn't like that very much and when a dog was let out from a house not to far away, I freaked out and found Nate behind one of the parked cars and told him to be quiet, 'cause honestly, hiding that late at night would have seemed kind of suspicious to me. He hit his head on the car mirror- I laughed.(X When the dog and people finally went away, we continued walking and I stole his hat. When we were close to where he works and nearish my house, we hugged each other good bye. But it was a very long goodbye.(: I could have hugged him aalll night... But of course I didn't, we both had to be home by a certain time.

TUESDAY- Tuesday, I returned my friend's hat- or more so he just took it from me. Which is okay, 'cause it's so big that I look like a freaking elf in it.(X I went to the bank and opened up a checking account- heck yeahh.:D I get a magical card that I can purchase things with in about a week.:3 I also worked from five to nine this day.. I think this was the day my mum was really late picking me up. Yep. 

WEDNESDAY- Oh, lovely wednesday. I woke up on time for the first time! Then I missed my bus. ACTUALLY- I was almost at my bus stop when the new bus lady passed me. I was quite upset when this happened. Ya know what I did? I walked to school, which takes me about forty minutes. I was almost at school when my bus came by again, but this time with all the middle schoolers. She wanted me to get on, but I walked most of the way, so I was going to walk the rest. Frankly, I was pissed at her for passing me in the first place. I made it just in time get to first period.(: But I was freezing cold and my legs ached. I didn't even stand up to be polite to the people reciting the pledge. But exercise in the morning does wake a person up for the rest of the day, and that surely worked for me this day, so I was in a pretty good mood.(: 
In gym we took a little test on bowling and such, then did some archery. I must say, my skills aren't as bad as I thought they were. Aaannnnd this kid who likes me called me a jerk and asked for a hug. NO. He's not very nice to me, ssooooo.. Yeah.
Anywho, after school I simply had to walk home to stop by the library because I had a couple of overdue books. On the way I was picked up by none other than the amazing Zach and Nate.(: Quite much fun with those two, driving around, getting lost, spilling green tea everywhere.. Well, actually that last part was actually quite upsetting. Tea all in the back of Zach's car, and soaked through my backpack./: I need a new backpack. 

THURSDAY- Woke up this morning feeling reeealllyy sick. I shouldn't have gone to school today I suppose, but I don't very much like missing school. I don't like having to make up missed work. And I like seeing my friends.(: The school day went by very slowly today, not much exciting happened. Called off work 'cause I feel really, really sick today, which is probably from walking to school yesterday, so this is how I pay for it. 

I don't have school tomorrow, but I still gatta go to work at five. I wonder how my weekend's gonna go?(:

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment