Saturday, March 5, 2011

Working, eleven thirty to two thirty

I walked to work, I worked, I walked home. 
My feet really HURT!

Today wasn't so eventful, except the crazy lunch rush at work, oohhhh mahhh gawshhh! 
Crazy crazy, indeed.

I recovered some tunes onto my iPod, The Rakes. 
Hell yeah, I missed listening to that shit.(: 

I'm in that mood, ya know, the one where you miss your friends, especially the ones you haven't seen in a while and have had awesome adventures with? Yeah, I'm due for an adventure with some friends soon, I can almost feel it. I need it. 

I want to go on a trip. 
A spontaneous trip. To a friendly place I don't know. 
Leave all my worries to rot themselves and start fresh.
I'll tackle the new worries with a can-do attitude before things even have a chance to fall apart. 
I want a chance to be completely care free. 
No worries. I want my self consciousness to evaporate in the sun.
But I don't want to be alone.
I want to laugh at silly simple things.
Yes, I want to go on a trip.

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment