Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Off?

I haven't been able to blog much, any ideas why? Oh yes, work.
"You know, you work a lot. 'Cause every time I'm working you're here and every time I come you're still here working." Is what I was told yesterday by a co-worker. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, NOT LIKE I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT.
*Siighhh. I do it for the money. 'Nuff said. And it's not as if I set my own hours, noooo. I was told that I'm closing up all the time 'cause I'm good at it. Yay?:P
"Geez Virginia, they need to pay you more." -is what I was told by another person. I WISH!
I'm saving up for a camera. Well, trying to, anyhow.(: I get paid on the seventh... So I should have that camera in maybe a month or two.:D
Good thing school's almost over. I'm getting sick of it. Well, all the classes EXCEPT for ceramics, and lunch.(X Those are my faaavvorrriitee.(:
Also, I need a haircut. BADLY.

Au revoir, les amis.(:

Dream on, smile on, live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment