Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do something different.

I feel like I've been thrown out of a loop, but I can still be okay on my own.(: I love my friends dearly, and miss some of them, so we'll need to hang out, including the friends I haven't hung out with yet.(; I am STILL IN SEARCH of a job, but there's been no luck with that yet./: I'm impatient, I know. 


I've been "enjoying the little things" like Ryan told me, and the only thing I don't like about that is telling a person something like, me being so excited because I staked all my textbooks on the ground so I could stand on top of them to get a book out of the top part of my locker because I'm to short to reach it.(X Ohh welll.(:


I even got a new email address, and I guess I'm happy about that too.(: OH, and I got to manually organize and re-download all 257 songs onto my iPod, although there were a few minor mess-ups.. But I'm still proud.(:


Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment