Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ohhh, sicknesss...



*Cough cough cough cough* ...."I'd feel better dead."
I think I may have the flu. I missed school today, and probably will tomorrow too, which sucks because that means I'm missing some tests and assignments.): I hope I will at least be able to see the Christmas Talent Show at school on thursday.(: If I don't (even though I hear it's supposed to suck) I'm going to be quite upset if my Christmas vacation starts without me being able to wish many friends Merry Christmas, and all./: That would be a sad story. 


AND I DO HOPE I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO WATCH A CLOCKWORK ORANGE WITH RYAN AND MORGAN OVER THE CHRISTMAS BREAK!(: I'm in need of a crazy night with them folks.(;


Despite my sickness, I have been able to have some laughs with my sisters and mother, which is a thing I greatly enjoy, heheh.:D


While home today I've mostly just been sleeping, watching TV, texting and sewing. 


Sewing what, you ask?(:


 Just an awesome military-style jacket.(: My sister asked if I wanted to go into fashion designer when Igrow older, which I hadn't really thought about, but that's a good idea.(:


*Cough cough cough cough*
It'd be really nice to breathe, dear lungs.:P


Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment