Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pneumoniaaahhhhh!? D: *cough cough*

Well, the other night I had to go to the emergency room because my side was really hurting. Like, REALY hurting. Verdict was: I pulled a muscle from my constant coughing, and I have pneumonia./: That's a really sucky way to end and start a year.:P Being this sick sucks, there's so many different kinds of medicines I'm on, and I can't see many people or go out and do the things I wanted to do over this christmas vacation. I might not even be well enough to go back to school on monday. This is a very upsetting situation.

But despite the sick and sadness, just yesterday I got to go to the mall, and the Tanger Outlets with my sisters and their boyfriends, and at first I wasn't having a great time, but I was much happier when I bought some lace tights and new 'nazi' shoes. They aren't really nazi shoes, that's just what Dan called them, and I guess they have some resemblance of what one might imagine a nazi would wear.:P Oh well, they're just shoes.(:

I haven't gotten to do all the things I promised myself I would before going back to school, but I did get to decorate my room a bit. It's kind of amazing. I took down a couple things off of my wall that I didn't like anymore and I put up a bunch of lovely old pictures, letters cut from magazines that say "You were born an original, don't die a copy" stuff like that.(: There are also colorful paper cranes hanging above me when I am in bed and look skyward. I also put up lights around my room, so it looks all dreamy.
Dreamy... I'm always dreaming. I'm simply a dreamer.

Keep dreaming,

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment