Monday, January 31, 2011

Guess what tomorrow is?(:

That's right, tomorrow (as I write this) is the first of February- the day that I have decided to take a month long break from Facebook and Television!:D I don't know why I'm so excited... I really don't. 'Cause it's not as if anybody else cares. But, it'll be good for me. It's a huge waste of my time! And time is so valuable. I could spend it reading or meditating, which are two things that are much better than stalking people on Facebook.(X


READING/MEDITATING > STALKING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK


Seeee?!:D


I could clean up my room, venture around town (if weather permits) and work on art projects!:D Which reminds me, I have to bother my mom to let me set up an Etsy account, so maybe then I can SELL some of my creations...(: 


Bahh, school. 'Nuff said.:P


Au revoir, les amis.(;

No comments:

Post a Comment