Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Face-to-Face

Today I woke up to find out that school was canceled. And I would have been perfectly content with just a delay. I actually wanted just a delay, 'cause I had no idea what I was going to do today. I thought about it for a while, then just decided to go back to bed.:P 

I had quite an eventful weekend. 'Nuff said.(:

Anywhoodlee, today's Facebook status reads: 

Could you survive without Facebook?? For how long?

Savannah Bundy said she's gone a WHOLE MONTH without Facebook to prove people wrong that she wasn't addicted. But, after a month of course that addiction creeped back. 

And this goes for all technology that we rely on- God forbid two people would have to have a conversation face-to-face rather relying on things like instant messaging and texting. 

Maybe that's why I'm so shy: I rely on technology to much as my voice./: If only there were a way I could break free of the addiction! 

Aside from all that madness, I came across a school, an amazing school in Missouri. A entire beautiful high school and campus dedicated to a variety of arts! Fuck Donegal, Interlochen is where I belong! But, that'll have to remain a dream./: *sigh* 

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment