Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Good Times Are Killing Me

That is the name of a Modest Mouse song that I recently downloaded onto my iPod. In fact I downloaded many great Modest Mouse songs thanks to a great website.(: That was something that helped brightened my day. 
Another thing that I'm quite happy about is that I checked out a few books from the library (on monday) to read and occupy my time.:D I'm already halfway through "Is kissing a girl who smokes like licking an ashtray?" I wish I was like the one character, Heidi, who is such a bold, amazing girl. But no, I'm more like the main character, a  dude named Biff who is super shy, and meets this Heidi girl and she pretty much changes his life.:P I need to find my own Heidi.(X 


Three things that keep me happy: Good music, good books, and good friends.(:

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment