Saturday, January 15, 2011

Insert Second Interesting Title Here.(:

On Friday I was thinking about things again, and decided to write my mum another letter, hoping to get some insight from her. This time it was a little longer though:

"Hi Mum, it's me again.

This time as I'm writing this I'm in Biology class, and we're going over our Final Exam Study Guide. It's only 8:22, at least that's what my watch says. I;m the only one at my table, because everyone who sits near me went to other tables to work with other students. I usually work alone when we're doing partner work in any class, unless it's some big project. Except in one class, even though I had a partner for a Business Leadership project, I was doing all the work. I don't remember the girl's name, but she wouldn't help me at all. I didn't get to finish that project and I'll probably get a bad grade, which wouldn't be fair because I missed a class or two, and was pretty much on my own. Oh well.

I was thinking it'd be nice to visit the river, in Bainbridge, and the trails there. Well, maybe when winter is over. That'd be nice. I'm anxious for warm days, and warm nights. I loved walking around outside barefoot.(:

I miss Ali. It was fun the last time I slept over at her house, and Scot's really cool, although it seems like he'd get rather lonely, especially since Brownie died.): That's really sad.

I really wish I had a camera, like the ones we use in Photography class. They're wonderful. I love taking and editing pictures and video, a lot. Which reminds me, I still need to figure out how I'm going to complete my graduation project...

I don't want this semester to end, I'm scared because I still owe late work and missed tests, I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done.

I really hope I didn't go over on my phone bill. I'm not sure how that could have happened. I was thinking maybe it was for keeping old voice-mail messages, so I deleted them all last night.(: What would I do without my phone? How would I even get a job then?? How would I get together with friends and talk to people when I need consoling? I surely can't use facebook for all that- it's not most efficient. What if I decide to go on a walk by myself, and something were to happen? What if I'm just home alone and something horrible happens?? I bet if I were to lose my cell phone to you, you would punish me if I randomly went on a  walk. If you took me of the computer, I'd try to go to the library, or maybe a nearby friend's house for computer usage. Then you'd take my iPod, and you might now music is VERY important to me. You know what I'd do then?(: I'd walk around town, strumming my guitar, instead of walking 'round town with earbuds blasting music into my skull.(:

WHICH REMINDS ME- I REALLY NEED A KAPO! ...I can't remember if that's spelled with a 'k' or a 'c'... I also really need glasses. Can you believe the TV is blurry to me when I'm sitting on the couch?! How could my eyesight have gotten so bad, so fast?/:

I also need a bike. And could you look into that Etsy thing? It's really exciting to me, to be able to sell things made by me.(: I'd feel very much appreciated.

Hmm. I really like to write, but I probably look weird, scribbling madly away.(: But I don't  mind, I'd love to have lost my mind, completely mad, I tell y.(: Looks like the class is almost over, so tootless.

-Virginia McL

(continued)

Hi, I'm bored again.

It's now 10:12, according to my watch. I was thinking, I wish I could have a laptop, or a mini laptop. That way I could curl up in a corner with it, or be in a coffee shop or something, and be all nerdy.(: By that I mean I could do research for pleasure, I'd really like that. I like to learn, especially on subjects that interest me. Oh, I could do a lot of typing, too. I'd carry it around with me, and whenever an idea popped into my head, such as for a song, or a story, I'd be able to type it down while it was fresh in my head!(: I'd like that lots.:D I'd be a true nerd.(: I'd start saving money, if I had something to save./: Gosh. This is really upsetting, seeing people who are more privileged to things than me, and sometimes not using what they have with best intentions. *Sigh* When and how will life look up??

Au Revoir,   (<<French, I want to learn more French)
-Viii McL"

My mom told me she read that once, but needs to read things twice to comprehend.:P I'll bug her until she reads it again so I can get some thoughts from her, assuming she would have some.


Au Revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment