Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is it as easy as it looks?

Soooo this no TV/ no Facebook thing isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Every time I get onto the computer my fingers automatically type in faceb- then I stop myself and have to remember why I got on the computer in the first place.:P And I don't like having to leave the room because someone turns on the TV. 


I just got a text (well, 2) that there's no school today! That's the second day in a row! And I am actually upset... I'm to awake to go back to sleep./: 
But I guess since I'm up I can 'seize the day'.:D 


Ohmygosh, like yesterday, I cleaned my room and I can actually walk around without stepping on something now! And I hung up some pictures.. which keep falling down... Oh well, my room is pretty awesome, I must admit.(; Maybe one day someday I'll put up some pictures of it.:D 


So, yesterday as I was going through things to get rid of while cleaning my room, and I came across some old binders. And I took them apart. And the cardboard is really durable. Which I think I might try to make some shoes out of.:D 'Cause, I'm just that awesome.(X That's what I'll do today! I think not watching TV or being on Facebook has made me more productive, and I'm glad.(: 
But I can't be productive while on the computer though, now can I?
Soo,


Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment