Friday, February 11, 2011

Employed?

Well, looks like I've got a job, eh? Cool. Gatta get me some proper attire for the job: Black pants, shoes, and belt.  Anywhoodle.(:


I finished what might be my favorite book now, Sorta Like a Rock Star. One word: Awesome. But one word doesn't cover it. True? True. I cried last night reading it during the sad parts, I was so upset about it, and I got really teary-eyed at school today because of the happy parts. Happy tears.(': I'm in love with that book, I didn't know it was possible. I want to live that book. Possible? No. But it'd be pretty hardcore. Word.(: 


I dressed pretty awesome today, I must say, in my lacy-type light pink top, millitary jacket, buhda around my neck, summmore funky jewelry, grey skinny jeans, my "nazi" shoes, and my messy hair in teeny braids.(: Got some compliments, awesomely enough.:D I like being me.(;


Right now I'm looking through polyvore, wishing I could go to A.C.Moore 'cause I'd like some string and feathers to make some bracelets and dream catchers. But I can't, 'cause my mom's to tired.:P There's so many things I wish I had./: Is that bad? Ya know, like the glasses I need, a better mother, awesome hair, feathers, a camera, hats. Stuff like that; is that so bad? 


"Enjoy your youth. You'll never younger than you are at this very moment."


Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment