Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hangin' with my droogs.(:

Tonight I finally got to viddy the film A Clockwork Orange with Ryan and Morgs.:D It certainly wasn't how I imagined, but still pretty good. And rather silly- the people looked really droll, with crazy bright colored wigs and what not.(X 


After the movie Morgs left to hang out with other friends, leaving Ryan alone to try to keep me entertained, but I didn't really know what I wanted to do, so he was rather frustrated and kept saying he was a failure at being a host.(X He also said that I was hard to read, and he can usually see right through people- but that's certainly not verbatim.. I thought that was kinda cool, even though it kind of bothered him- it makes me feel mysterious. He said he could tell that there's a lot that I'm thinking about, but I express nothing.(X So after some chatting, me playing guitar, me getting the jitters from my inhaler meds and breaking a chair and knocking down a Kiss figurine, Ry drove me home. I had the job of picking conversation topics on the ride home, and it was mostly about religion. I like the way Ryan thinks, even though I don't always agree with it. He's an entertaining person to me without having to try.(:


Looks like mum's home with a hamburger for me.(:


P.S. I've been wearing my awesome new beanie since I made it, I really like it, a pretty deep red color.(: 


Au revoir, les amis.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment