Saturday, February 12, 2011

If nothing else, believe in ▲RT.(:

Decided to trim my hair a bit, and I must say, it doesn't look too shabby.:D Didn't do much today, but that's going to change once I actually start working.:S Can't wait, eh? Looks as if my sisters and I are going to the mall today, even though all I want to do is go to A.C.Moore for some craft supplies!:P Gosh I can't wait for the money to start filling up my near-to-empty bank account..


Yesterday I was going through some of the clothes that I had stacked in a corner, and I cut up a sweater dress a bit to make it look better (in my opinion). I like cutting up my clothes and sewing and such.(: I was trying on some old clothes... then I got bored of that and started reading another book.. I can't remember the name. 
Haha last night was funnn; home alone.[:


I've been on this computer wayy to long today,


Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment