Monday, August 1, 2011

MDSFIOHEWNOPDSOIJMAHU(FDFNJS{SD()U(EFOSFDGD&E!!!

AGNEIOANFIEMOIEOIJAFJJOIOEOEWJJAFNKDN!!! 
MMMRRRAAAAHHHHH!!! 
Okay, I can't recall what all I had wrote on my previous blog post, and I don't feel like checking, SO...
I went through withdraw from my meds around the beginning of july, but since then got a refill, so I'm doing much better. A lot better. On withdraw, I would always cry randomly, especially when I was home alone. It was terrible. I found out that if I take my meds later than I usually do (10 o'clock am) I act really loopy later in the day, like at work yesterday- now THAT was fun.(X 
What else... what else...
I bought the 'Lenses Delight' product from Amazon.com- aahhhmaziing!(: The tripod wasn't broken when I got it this time, yayy.;P The fisheye lens is my favorite, it's so legit. 
Shit, I've only got 15 minutes left on the computer.): I hate this! 
I  recently realized I'LL BE TURNING SEVENTEEN IN A COUPLE MONTHS!D:
Bahh!

I'll blog later. 'Till then,

Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment