Friday, August 20, 2010

Here's The Beginning

I've got to start off somewhere, right? The end of summer is coming nigh, the start of my sophomore year coming close. To close, in my opinion. Summer was just starting to get so wonderfully amazingly great(: But there's no reason that just because summer ends that the fun has to as well. I'm looking forward to more good times and crazy nights in the near future(: But in the present, I'm really stressing about school and the things I need and don't yet have. Time and money seem to be the biggest problems at the moment, there's just never enough of it. Johnny Carson once said, "The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money." and I agree for the most part.

So hopefully I'll have more interesting things to write about next time, but as for now time is winding down, so I must bid my goodnight and adieu, but not for long(:
-smile on-

1 comment: