Thursday, August 26, 2010

Only four in the morning...

Yesterday was just another boring day in which I woke up late, panicked about school, did some chores and cleaned up the house and was getting frustrated with the others that dwell in this house. The mother was invading my space and telling me I MIGHT get to go school shopping= it was pissing me off and I was trying to get away, so I just walked out of the house- forgot my shoes- to get away and chill out before I started yelling and swearing at her. Not very much fun at all. 


Later my sister convinced me to go to the diner with her around 11 at night. We saw some people we knew there, some weird, some nice, some not so nice, some I missed and hardly saw all summer... It's a shame that in school some friends and I say we will definitely hang out over the summer but I never see them until the next school year/: Which is pretty alright with me since summer went pretty well as it is(: 


Sometime around after midnight I was just hanging out, practicing my guitar and sitting on the couch when an unexpected, but friendly friend stopped by(: So we just chatted for a while, and I think she is one of the best story-tellers around who always has so much to say(: She is two or three grades lower than me, being in the middle school right now as I am in high school, but she's a rather good friend of mine(: 


And who knew recording your own little song took so much time?! I've been recording, listening, rerecording and editing and it has been very time consuming. I guess that's a good thing because I don't have much else anything important to do. I should get back to that, I want to finish Hello, Mr. Fly before summer ends(:


Auf Wiederhören(:

No comments:

Post a Comment