Monday, August 30, 2010

Call me Texas?

To conclude, it was a very hot, boring, long day at school/:
My classes are alright, the only one at this point that I actually have real friends in being 2nd period history, but even that class (like the rest of them) was immensely boring. But that's just the impression I got, maybe it'll get better(:

Let's see, what else... I've got plenty of papers that need signing, 3 heavy textbooks to lug around and already a paragraph to write for homework. Woww, I was so not ready for summer to end):

I kinda missed some of the people, and they haven't changed a bit since I saw them last(: Some people I can honestly say have improved, and some still need to:P I also miss some of the awesome people who recently graduated, I kinda miss them a lot./:

Amongst other things I still need and want to get is a job. Still on the lookout for opportunities! I also need more to actually do after school instead of nothing like most of my previous years.
"Dude, get a life" ...I have one, I'm just not sure what to do with it:P
I just need more hobbies so I'm not so boring;D

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
Au revoir, amis(:

No comments:

Post a Comment