Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't know what today is...

That's what I thought when I woke up around two in the afternoon. I am aware of the date, and it's about a week before school starts. I just wasn't sure what kind of day it was supposed to be. I go to sleep and wake up at weird hours and everything just seems odd.

And my night was going pretty well.. Until it wasn't.

Just some people, and the things they do.. aren't so great/: I can not change them, nor can I tell them to change. People say they want you to be honest with them, but the truth is when they hear something they don't like, they get all offended. If you can't change your friends, change what friends you have, I guess(: Like my lovely wife says, "If someone's causing me more grief than happiness, they're out." And I agree with her, but that means there's some work I've got to do.

But one good thing that came out of this night was the song that I wrote(: I think I did a good job, and I plan to make a little music video and upload it to facebook as soon as I can(:

Arrivederci per ora(:
-smile on-

No comments:

Post a Comment