Thursday, October 21, 2010

Soy Un Perdedor

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me? -Loser by Beck


It has been a while since I've typed in my blog last. I can't exactly sum up everything that I'd like to simply, but, as usual, it's just a mix of things.
I'm happy and excited that my birthday is coming up, but still unhappy that I'm still stuck here. Maybe I'll actually get a job and veer away from this house and onto the path that I want to be on, the one I so recently told my mother partially about and all she said was, "You've got it all figured out, and I know you feel trapped." Blahhh:P


Another good thing is the book I'm reading, How I Live Now, and it makes me want to go to England all the more because that's where the setting is. Why do I want to go to England in the first place? I'll save that for another time. But of course I can't go there, money among a few other things is an issue. And maybe my life plan for the near-ish future isn't ideal, but it is to me.(:


Another bad thing is school.:P My grades that aren't so hot in a few classes, the homework that I procrastinate to do, the stupid teachers, me actually not learning anything... Stuff like that. But I very much do like seeing my friends and a couple of the classes can be good. I just have to learn to endure it all.(: 


Another good thing is that I get to sleep over at my friend Stars house tomorrow AND I do believe I am going to see my long-lost-bestest-sister, Alison, over the weekend.:D Fingers crossed that EVERYTHING goes swimmingly.(: 


I've been in weird happy moods, and that's good too.(; 


Au revoir, les amis.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment