Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Night...

I just recently finished my homework, due to the unfortunate event that all my work that I had saved onto a thumb drive got deleted, I had to retype my whole persuasive essay for literature AND find and cite all the websites again. I can not believe I cried over it, but it took me a lot of work and dedication, and it just disappeared! I also had to complete another essay in addition to answering questions about the book, They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky, and current event article for history class. I even organized my messy binder up a bit.


I'm to afraid to go to sleep now in case I wont be able to wake up, despite how tired I am, but I'm also afraid that I'll fall asleep at school, but I won't be surprised when I do/: The hours I lacked in sleep for tonight I made up for in coffee. Many, many cups of coffee.. 


I was quite frustrated with all the work that I had to do, so Veronica and I went for a brief drive with Ryan, but we had to return home really soon because our mother was saying we were disobeying or something. I don't know, I was just very overwhelmed by everything horrible that was accumulating together and needed a short escape from it for a while. But after complaining to my mom that she was to cheap to buy me a good hard drive that wouldn't spaz out and delete it's contents, I left and she called her sister and her sister's boyfriend, who both tried to call me to try to help fix it. I told my mum it wouldn't work and at that point I didn't really care, that's when I just gave up for a while. Well one of them must have called the house, and my other sister, unfaithful Victoria must have told them that I was not home. Then my mother was notified of this (because she wasn't aware at first) and called me once again, telling me to get my ass home immediately and said that I wouldn't be aloud leaving the house to go anywhere for a week. Are you kidding me??? All I want to do is leave this dreadful house and dreadful you, mother. If she decides to take what little freedom she gives me to begin with, or my phone, or my computer usage, or a combination of those, I'll crack and I'm not yet sure exactly what I'd do... 


I feel like I'm forgetting to mention something else... And I probably am, but can't and won't be able to think correctly for a while due to my shortage of sleep and excessive consumption of coffee(X


My oh my, it's past 4:30 in the morning, I'm listening and singing to some of The Mountain Goats' songs, like Woke Up New, and This Year- two really great songs in my opinion(: 


"I am going to make it through this year if it kills me." I'm most likely going to put that as my facebook status for this morning... 


I wonder what the ensuing hours are going to hold, and hopefully they won't be terribly bad. I think I need more coffee now before I grow too tired, and I guess I should get a shower before school... which is in about three hours from now/: Unless school gets canceled due to the weather, that'd be really nice(: Pretty much whatever happens, I'll most likely write of it later today if I get the chance. 


Au revoir, les amis,
and wish me luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment