Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Butterflies(:

For a while I thought that all the butterflies forgot about me and left me forever, but that's not the story anymore(: Nope, they've come back and flutter in my stomach because of a certain someone(: Who? Well, that's still going to be kept kind of secretive for now(:


For Literature class at school I've been working, working, working on a persuasive essay against animal cruelty and slaughter houses, which is quite an intriguing subject to me. I really do hope to get a good grade due to the extreme effort and endless hours I'm putting into it. Who knows, maybe I could send my essay to big-shot fast food chains like McDonald's and KFC to try to convince them to stop the use of slaughterhouses and switch to a less cruel method of killing animals that costs nothing to them to change to.


Anywhoo, everyone in the house is yelling/: So I'm going to run off and play my guitar.


Until next time,
Au revoir, les amis(:

No comments:

Post a Comment