Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wouldn't it be great if I was a great writer?

Some things I care about not enough, and other things way to much. Wouldn't it be great if I didn't have to worry? About dangers and other peoples opinions?

I've heard to have lessons learned rather than regrets from mistakes. I guess I'm learning a lot then.

Aside from that...

SUNDAY WAS PRETTY FREAKING AWESOME, AND MONDAY WAS TOO:D
I don't think I have to get into further detail about that, nor can I, really(:

Labor day around five o'clock, I was in the car, on my way to my grandparents house and my mind was deep in thought on things like crazy nights, what a really good life would be like, and friends(: I am such a dreamer, that's what I always ever do.

I had a more eventful day after a seemingly regular thursday school day, when I had made up my mind that I'd rather walk home than ride the bus. I had no idea that I'd end up getting a ride home with a friend that graduated and I hadn't seen in a while, a pleasant surprise and highlight of my day(: It's interesting to me to find that the day I choose not to ride the bus that I encounter him- fate?(X haha(:

Another thing I did today was a little job hunting, but most of the places I was yet to young for/: Fingers crossed that I'll get one soon though! I'll have the advantage of a single digit higher age in October, oh sweet sixteen!

Hahh, someone asked me why I wanted a job so badly?? My reply:

Why?? So I can have money, first off; so I can actually get nicer clothes and things; so I can actually get out and do more; so I can start saving for a car (or scooter :D); so I  can buy my own groceries (and go vegan like I want); So I can get away from this shithole... the list goes on and on of course..
I just want to only have to rely on myself... I hate having to go by other people's rules and am limited on pretty much everything that it frustrated me so.

I guess that's it for now(;
Until next time, adieu,
and smile on(:

No comments:

Post a Comment